SummaryAuto Loans. Where to apply?
Shopping for the lowest interest rate on your auto loan before you buy your next car puts you in a stronger negotiating position and saves you money over the life of your loan. If you already have a loan, you may be able to lower your monthly payment and save money by refinancing your car loan.
Capital One Auto Loan. How does it work?
Capital One provides financing for new and used car purchases or will refinance your current auto loan. Also, they offer different credit cards.
Capital One Auto Finance is a great option for rate shoppers comparing auto loan offers. You are able to pre-qualify for financing for a new or used car purchase from a dealer or to refinance your auto loan, with no impact on your credit score.
What do you need to do?
- Check your eligibility with no impact to your credit score.
- Look through all interesting autos and immediately see your estimated monthly payment for each.
- Personalize your financing Aby adding down payment, trade-in value and term length
The best rates offered by Capital One Auto Finance are likely only available if you have credit in the top end of the excellent range. Lenders can set their own requirements, but excellent credit is generally considered 720 or better, while 690 to 719 is generally considered good.
Do you want to get a FREE consultation about credit score, credit repair or to read more information about loans and credits? Click HERE to be helped to meet your credit score goals and to get the inaccurate or unfair negative items listed on your credit report removed.
Requirements of Capital One Auto Loan:
- APR range of 3.39%
- Loan amount $4000
- Credit score 500
- No application fee
- Max. vehicle age (purchase): 10-12 years, depending on the state.
- Max. vehicle mileage (purchase): 120,000 miles.
- Max. vehicle age (refinance): 7 years.
- Loan terms: 24 to 84 months for purchases; for refinance loans, you can extend your current loan term up to 12 months.
Alternatives to Capital One Auto Loan
We recommend you to check more options to decide, which service is the best for you.
Whether you’re in the market for a new auto loan or want to refinance your current one, first take time to review your auto financing options. Check Capital One Auto Loan and other companies to find the best variant.