SummaryBest SEO tool. Rank tracking - website optimization -
To spy after the actions of competitors means to understand the market.
To become a successful business, you need to keep your finger firmly on the pulse of your competitors. Why? Because researching will point to areas where you’re lacking, help you minimize your risk when launching new products or niche categories, and ensure you are able to put your brand front and center to potential customers already searching elsewhere for what you’re selling. What keywords are they targeting? How much traffic your competitor is getting? Who’s linking to them?
In this post, we give you the top 3 services you can use to find out who your biggest competitors are and how you spy on them. Why you need SEO?
To spy and to steal best methods
If you know what works for your competitors, you can avoid a lot of trial-and-error.
Surveillance of competitors gives a better understanding of customer segments. The market is a set of solutions available to meet the needs of the client. Of course, the dream of every company is to offer a solution that will surpass the market in all its characteristics. This will allow it to monopolize. But most markets lives without such a monopoly, and the company is divided between niches. In this situation, competitors are actually the best way for you to save money.
By the way, read the success story of a small cheese company that started making big money!
Each competitor is a case: he has already spent money to make a variation of the product with certain characteristics and tried to sell it. Accordingly, analyzing the demand, you will learn more about what people want. Better understand where their current pain is than they are happy and what they would like to improve. This is all invaluable information for making decisions about where and how you want to move. Why you need SEO?
How to spy? Why you need SEO?
If you know what works for your competitors, you can eliminate a lot of trial-and-error.
Choosing the right keywords is the cornerstone of successful search engine optimization. Choose the right keywords, and you will get many new customers. Choose the wrong keywords, and you will waste a lot of time and money.
Team of UpToMag found for you the way how to learn from your competitor’s campaigns and improve your own SEO campaigns. You will spy on the Google rankings, the Google Ads campaigns, and the backlinks of your competitors. All you need is to choose one of three services:
And now more detailed about every service.
SEMRUSH. Why you need SEO?
With SEMRUSH you can benefit from your competitors and develop perfect content and advertising strategies.
Do you want to read about other tools of SEMRUSH? Click HERE!
SEOPROFILER. Why you need SEO?
If your website rankings do not deliver enough visitors, Seoprofiler will help you. You get access to valuable data on the rankings of your competitors:
- The keywords that get the most searches.
- The rankings that deliver the most visitors to your competitors.
- The competitor page that gets the most visitors.
- SeoProfiler shows you the value of each ranking that your competitors have. Compare your website rankings to your competitors and find your strengths and weaknesses on the web
- Find out which pages of your competitors have the most rankings and get the most visitors
- Website traffic of competitors
- Analyse competitor’s Google Ads campaigns:
- The keywords that send them the most paid traffic
- The ad that gets the most clicks
- The landing page that gets the most visitors
P.S. Do you want to get as a present a FREE Book about getting more traffic to your website? Click HERE to order your FREE Book!
Do you want to read about other tools of SEOPROFILER? Click HERE!
SERPSTAT. Why you need SEO?
Gather competitive intelligence for strategic decision making, creating a targeted digital marketing program and tailoring your services and products to position your business against the competition.
- Enter your domain and get a full list of your most relevant competitors. Measure their web performance and always stay competitive
- Identify common and unique keywords on your and your competitors’ domains. View side-by-side comparisons of a domain’s position in both organic and paid search results for each common keyword
- Research keywords and compare the rankings of multiple domains with Serpstat`s Batch Analysis Tool. Get an incredibly detailed list of your competitors’ SEO and PPC efforts that you should definitely pay attention to
- View a list of the domain’s pages with the highest visibility score and their number of keywords. The data is also presented in a circular chart for easier visual comprehension
To sum up about competitors
Why you need SEO? Once you know who your competitors are, what their strategy is, and what they’re doing good or bad, you can create a redesign strategy for your website. This is the ultimate goal of competitor analysis — to give your own website a strategic roadmap for success. However, instead of simply copying successful ideas, you need to analyze them to consciously understand why they work well, and then adjust them to your own needs.
Competitive analysis should be conducted periodically to determine whether your company’s competitive position has changed. Analyzing competitors, you can learn from the mistakes of others, saving your budget. Now that you know how to do competitor analysis, the next step is to do it with one of 3 services you read about above.
If you want to read about the secret how to make money, click to get a FREE book!