SummaryDiscover It Business Credit Card
If your business plans to spend a lot of money during a year, the Discover Business Credit Card can be very useful for you.
The card earns an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every dollar spent on all purchases.
- It offers a unique sign-up bonus that can effectively double cash back rate in the first year for new cardholders
If you’re expecting a lot of upfront expenses in the first several months — for example, launching a business, making a major capital improvement or acquiring someone else’s company — this offer might be a good idea for you.
On the other hand
But other small-business cards offer nearly the same or even better ongoing rewards, while also throwing in extras such as an upfront welcome bonus or a lengthier 0% intro APR offer that may provide a greater benefit to your bottom line. And if you’re OK with tracking bonus categories, you can do better than 1.5% back.
- Annual fee: $0.
- Sign-up bonus: Get an unlimited dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you earn at the end of your first year, automatically. And no limit to how much we’ll match. So you could turn $350 cash back into $700 with Cashback Match™.
- Rewards: 1.5% cash back on every dollar spent on all purchases.
- Penalty APR: None.
- Foreign transaction fee: None.
- Other benefits: Free employee cards and free Social Security number alerts, among other perks. The card has an intro APR period as well.
Benefits of the Discover Business Credit Card
Potentially lucrative sign-up bonus: Do you know what can be even better than earning 1.5% cash back on every purchase?
- Having those rewards doubled at the end of the first year
For a fledgeling business with a plethora of startup costs, earning an effective 3% back on all purchases in Year One can be a huge boon.
No minimum redemption for cash back:
Starting with as little as 1 cent in earnings, you can cash in for a statement credit to your card account, an electronic deposit to your bank account or a donation to select charities. Once you hit $20 in rewards, you can also redeem for gift cards or instant eCertificates from Discover partners.
Little in the way of fees:
The Discover it® Business Card has a $0 annual fee, doesn’t charge foreign transaction fees, offers free employee cards, and waives your first late fee. Even if you’re habitually late, there’s no penalty APR (although your credit scores could end up suffering).
0% intro APR offer on purchases:
The Discover it® Business Card can offer you some extra time to pay off a big purchase, although you can find longer offers elsewhere.
Do you want to get a FREE consultation about credit score, credit repair or to read more information about loans and credits? Click HERE to be helped to meet your credit score goals and to get the inaccurate or unfair negative items listed on your credit report removed.
Now you know all the benefits of the Discover Business Credit Card. If it suits you, so